How to create a sequence journey in NotifyVisitors
A user journey is a path a user may take to reach their goal when using a particular website. User journeys are used in designing websites to identify the different ways to enable the user to achieve their goal as quickly and easily as possible.
NotifyVisitors journey builder enables you to create campaigns and engage users with them on the basis of their lifecycle stages. The main objective of the journey builder is to create an omnichannel message experience for the users as they move through different channels at different stages.
HOW TO CREATE A JOURNEY IN NOTIFYVISITORS :
NotifyVisitors enables you to create a journey on the basis of different logic and conditions for entering and exiting the users in a journey. You can create two types of journey in NotifyVisitors :
- Workflow journey
- Sequence journey.
In a workflow journey, you can create logic-based journey workflows with a drag and drop editor and engage customers with multichannel campaigns based on the user's activity and a sequence journey is to create a simple journey sequence with drag and drop editor to further engage the users with multichannel campaigns based on the user’s activity.
In this article, you will come to know about how to create a journey in a simpler version.
Below are the steps to create a journey in a simpler version :
- Navigate to the notifyvisitors dashboard> analytics > journey builder. Click on the CREATE NEW JOURNEY.
2. Select the sequence JOURNEY TYPE to create a journey in a simpler version.
3. Click on CREATE SEQUENCE and begin with creating a journey. Assign a name to the journey. Click on the Submit button and move further.
Let’s understand with a use case :
If a user installs your app, you can nudge him with engaging campaigns such as email, SMS, and push to allow him to perform further actions. Read the below steps to know better.
- Suppose you are creating a journey for APP INSTALL. App install is the main event in the journey. You can drag and drop the EVENT block and select the INSTALL as the main event. Further, add attributes to it.
- Next, you can engage the users with a series of communications so that they can take further courses of action on your site. You can send them drip campaigns by selecting a time trigger. That means you can send the users’ campaigns after a specific time interval on the basis of conditions.
For example - you can send the user a push campaign for recommending your products. In case he dismisses it you can send him an email campaign regarding the recommendations after one day. Further, you can add conditions and send them communications/campaigns.
The journey sequence features enable you to engage users across multiple channels based on what actions he is performing. There is not much logic defined for the same. You can simply create a journey and engage users with different campaigns such as email, SMS, web push, or app push.