How to configure website integration code through Google Tag Manager.
How to integrate NotifyVisitors code through Google Tag Manager (GTM)
This article will let you know about Google tag manager and how to configure code in Google Tag Manager. Also, you can check whether it is properly configured on your site or not.
Google tag manager enables website tag management much more simpler with tools and solutions. These solutions help smaller enterprises to install and edit tags all at one integrated place.
Note : The process of code integration works same for all the products.
Let’s see how to integrate Notify Visitors code on website through Google Tag Manager :
1.First of all, log into your Google Tag Manager Account.
2. Select your default workspace by accessing the overview section.
How can you access the overview section ?
- Go to the left sidebar of your Google Tag Manager Account.
- As seen in the above image, you can see the overview section. Create a new tag from here.
How can you create and configure a new tag in Google tag manager?
- Tap on the new tag section and you are ready to create a new tag.
- In order to configure the tag, first of all choose the tag type, as we have chosen the custom HTML as referred in the below image.
- Next, go to the “Integration page’’ of your NV account and copy the NV code from here.
- Paste the code to your “Custom HTML” code section of your Google Tag Manager Account.
- Choose a trigger to make this tag fire.
Note : Here we are choosing the “ All pages’’to fire the tag.
- Now give your tag a name and save it.For example : NV_tagClick on the save button to install your tag.
- Click on the save button to install your tag.
How to debug the code you have installed in Google Tag Manager?
Follow the given below steps :
- Click on “Preview’’ button of your Google Tag Manager Account.
- Next, open your site in an additional tab to see if the tag has been installed or not.
- As you can see in the above image the tag has been properly installed.
- Last but not least click on the “ submit ‘’ button and publish it from your Google tag manager account.
Follow the above steps to configure NotifyVisitors tag in Google Tag Manager Account.