How to integrate Banner code through Google Tag Manager.
The following article will let you have a clear picture of integrating your banner code through Google Tag Manager.
Note : You can install and edit the tags too.
Let us look at the steps to integrate banner code through Google Tag Manager
- You can begin the process of banner code integration by logging into your NotifyVisitors Account.
- Next step is to choose a workspace.
From where can you choose the workspace ?
Simply go to your account and click on the overview section.
How can you create and configure a new tag ?
- Create a new tag by tapping on to the “New Tag’’ option.
- Click on it and “Add a new tag’’.
Configure the tag through safe and secure steps :
- Choose the tag type for tag configuration.
- Click on to choose custom HTML.
- Next, go to the “Integration Page’’ of your NV account. Copy the banner code and paste it in the custom HTML section of your Google Tag Manager Account.
- Next,choose the trigger type to fire the tag.
Note : The banner code is integrated once the page is loaded fully.
Here we have chosen the “window loaded” trigger type.
How can you choose the trigger type ?
- Add a new trigger and by clicking on the “plus’’ sign as featured in the below image.
- Now click on the save button to save the trigger.
- Now give your tag a name so as to distinguish it from the other existing tags. For Example : NV_Banner Tag.
- Now that your banner code is properly installed. It’s time to check it if it is installed on your site or not.
Steps to debug the code you have installed :
- Click on “Preview’’ button of your Google Tag Manager Account.
- Next, open your site in an additional tab to see if the tag has been installed or not.
- The tag is properly installed on your site as you can see in the above image.
- Lastly,click on the “submit’’ button and publish it from your Google Manager Account.
Follow the above steps to integrate banner code through Google Tag Manager.