Configure Default Email Service Provider In NotifyVisitors
The service providers are responsible for sending the emails to the users. You can choose any of the service providers to enable them to send the campaigns and track the analytics at the same time.
NotifyVisitors allows you to create, schedule and track these email campaigns by choosing the service providers from the dashboard. You can choose the service provider and save it as default from the dashboard itself. Before that, the service providers must be integrated with the NotifyVisitors.
Read this article to know more about the implementation of default email service providers.
How to Implement the Default Email Service Providers in NotifyVisitors
1. Navigate to the NotifyVisitors dashboard> Integration settings.
2. Go to the Email service providers and view a list of different service providers.
3. Next, click on the EDIT option just before the delete option to save the chosen service provider as default.
4. Click on the checkbox option of the “SAVE AS DEFAULT” feature to save this service provider automatically while sending and scheduling the campaigns. Further, Click on the SAVE button.
For example - we are here saving NETCORE as the default service provider so that later we do not have to choose amongst the other service providers as this would be saved automatically as our Default service provider. Once you save a service provider as default, that service provider can be viewed with the DEFAULT tag as seen in the below image.
5. Next, navigate to the Basic info >email campaigns. You can view here “NETCORE” as the saved default service provider, otherwise, you will have to choose amongst the different service providers if you had not configured the SAVE AS DEFAULT feature.
Follow the above steps to save any service provider as default so that you don't have to select the service provider again and again while configuring a new campaign.