How To Configure Recurring SMS Campaigns in NotifyVisitors
Recurring SMS Campaigns
Automating SMS campaigns is the automatic sending of text messages to your users with no intervention. That means you can save up your time by pre-scheduling the messages to be sent in the future. NotifyVisitors enable you to create and schedule one-time as well as recurring SMS campaigns. It provides users great ease and flexibility to engage with the audience.
You can deliver a greater customer experience with recurring campaigns that can be sent on a recurring basis, i.e. Monthly, weekly, or daily.
Read this article to know more about how to create and schedule the SMS campaigns in the NotifyVisitors dashboard.
How to configure recurring campaign in NotifyVisitors :
Below are the steps to create a recurring email campaign :
1. Navigate to NotifyVisitors > Analytics> Campaigns. You can view the different campaigns under the REACH USERS VIA category.
2.Click on the SMS block to create SMS campaigns. You can choose the campaign type to create the recurring campaigns.
3.Define the variables for SMS campaigns.
- Give your campaign a name.
- Choose the campaign type, click on the recurring campaign to create a recurring one.
- Choose the audience type, determine whether you want to send the campaign to all the users or send to users in multiple segments/don’t send to users in certain segments.
4.Provide the basic information for the recurring campaign.
A. BASIC INFO :
- Name: Give the name of the campaign.
- Sender mobile: This field has to be left blank.
- Message: Add the content of the recurring message. Add personalization to the message to catch the attention of the users.
- DLT ID: Specify the ID which is given by DLT authorities who approve and whitelist the message.
- Add label: Give a label to your campaign,i.e. A marketing campaign or a sales campaign.
- Service Provider: Add a service provider, A service provider is responsible for sending the SMS campaigns to your users.
- Audience: Select the audience type, choose whether to send the recurring campaign to all the users, a tag, or to a segment.
- Deduplicate users: If you have duplicate users, recurring SMS campaigns will only be sent to the user number only once. Choose YES for deduplicating users.
- Frequency capping: Determine the frequency of campaigns, i.e. how many times per day or per week, the campaigns will be sent to the users.
Click on the NEXT button to schedule the campaign.
B. Schedule :
Now that you have specified the basic info, the targeting rules, and the content of the recurring campaign, it is time to schedule the campaign.
- Status: Select YES in the status field.
- Timezone: Select the time zone as per the user. Choose as per the country or city.
- Schedule: Choose the time and date to schedule the SMS campaign weekly, monthly, or daily.
- Monthly: If you choose to send the campaigns on a monthly basis. The campaigns will be sent on the date and time you specified monthly. Also, the campaign will stop running automatically on the specified end date.
- Weekly: If you select the WEEKLY option, your campaigns will be sent on the day and time you specified on a weekly basis till the end date you specified for the campaign.
Note: You can add other days and schedule campaigns for the days you add.
iii. Daily: If you are choosing the DAILY option, the campaign will be sent at the time specified by you on a daily basis till the last date you specified for the recurring campaign.
Click on SAVE and FINISH with scheduling the recurring SMS campaign.
Follow the above steps to create recurring email campaigns in NotifyVisitors.